Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is almost here. I have been overwhelmed by a sudden, irrepressible desire to do absolutely nothing with all of my time. All I want to do is relax and hang out and not read for classes that hey, I really do need to read for. Whatever.
Yes! I get to go to NJ. And check this out, I think Arti and I are on the same flight to Newark. That's pretty much fabulous. There are only two things that are going to suck about this Thanksgiving. 1) I don't get to see my doggies. 2) I don't get to see my Tom because he is going to a hunting camp in Alpena for Thanksgiving.

GUESS WHAT I HEARD OF THE CRAZIEST THING LAST NIGHT!

A Turducken!

It's a duck inside a chicken inside a turkey! Or a chicken inside a duck inside a turkey, or something like that. Isn't that crazy?! I saw it on MNF. It was nuts.

Ok, enough from me.

No comments: