Sunday, January 08, 2006

Toweled up

Right now, I feel nice and warm and toasty, all wrapped up in PJs and a towel for my wet hair. I miss my Tom. Christmas was wonderful this year, as always, and even more special because we had some seldom-seen Aussie relatives visiting us. I got Cinderella shoes for Christmas from Nganny-the-bungy! They are so awesome. I miss her - but she is a lucky stiff because Rutgers doesn't go back to school until the 17th! Booooooooo.
Lots of books to read - my classes for this semester seem like they'll be harder than ever. This means a lot of work. I also picked up another job and am on call twice as often at the Daily. This means Bernie = often absent.
Much love to all who I haven't seen in a while - I miss you all. Send me love! Send me letters! Send me both!
The ducks say hi.

No comments: