Friday, February 10, 2006

Feeling down


I feel like this.

I am currently experiencing shades of rainy day blues (though it's not raining) with a chance for tears. I've just been feeling down today - it was supposed to be a good day. I just got done with a hellish week. I was looking forward to simply relaxing and turning into a vegetable with the help of my two good pals, sleep and television. But I've only managed to be quietly leak from the corners of my eyes and I have that terrible, tight feeling in my chest all the time - you know, the feeling you get when you're about to cry? Yeah. That feeling. It sucks.
Not even chocolate is making me feel better. I am not in a happy place right now. I want to be back in a happy place. This depressed stuff sucks ass.

1 comment:

Jody said...

I'm so sorry Bernie, I hope you feel better!!!! I think its a cumlination of weather, school, sickness, less sunlight, school, and lots of stuff all just making you feel like blah. I hope you had a better weekend and soon is spring break!!! what are you doing? i think ours is the same so we should definitely do something. Let me know. Love you bernie!