Wednesday, March 22, 2006

An update of the bloggingest kind

So, what's going on in my life right now?

School + Daily + Social Life = CRAZZZZZZY!

Like super crazy.

On a bright note, this summer I am living on Mackinac Island and writing for the Mackinac Town Crier, the weekly newspaper up there. it is going to be a hoot!! I am so excited and I really hope I get lots of visits from lots of people, all of whom I miss dearly and would love to see.

I have lots of papers and lots of tests and lots of assignments. This weekend is also Daily elections, that grueling all night ordeal that makes everyone wonder why they're sitting in a stuffy room with 60 other people, all of whom are also thinking the same thing. I am baking a cake.

Sofa is coming to visit this weekend, however! And Tater is too, and it is also MJ's birthday! Oh how exciting.

No comments: