Monday, October 09, 2006

Seriously?

It's time to start working. I just spent a fabulous, wonderful, incredibly lazy weekend doing nothing but sleeping, eating, and watching various sports that were on television. How fab - and how bad for my gargantuan pile of homework. From now on, I'm buckling down.

Tomorrow night Tom and I are celebrating our 18-month anniversary (almost a month late, since I had LSAT when it actually happened) and going to the Tuesday Night Wine-tasting at Vinology, this new restaurant on Main Street. It should be very fun and I am looking forward to it.

This morning the window on my car broke. It refused to go up. What's up with that, and what's up with the $360 it's going to cost me to get it fixed? PLUS i missed class. How much does that suck.

But my new thermos makes me happy. It's silver and carries hot drinks and keeps them hot for a really long time. Very impressive.

No comments: