Saturday, March 03, 2007

Best week ever

Really. Totally and truly the awesomest week. First, my Tom came and spent a beautiful weekend, just relaxing and browsing around Milwaukee, including a truly fantastic dinner at Mader's German restuarant. Sauerkraut, sauerbraten, medieval weaponry adorning the walls....a few more "sauers" I can't really remember. Then two of the loveliest girls in the world (read: Jody and Irene) came for a few days, and we ate and talked and shopped our faces off. It was the best. And the food! I have not eaten so well before, and I certainly haven't eaten as well since - today I ate an egg, a leftover pork chop and macaroni and cheese. Ah, the life of a solitary gal in the city.

2 comments:

The Black Rider said...

congrats to you and your tom on your happiness.

Anonymous said...

Topatoes!