Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Back in the game

Honestly? I just hit the ground running and my knees are really sore.

I've yet to get back in the swing of things, so reading/taking notes/etc is a little harder than I remember it being, not to mention the mountains of post-vacation laundry that I'm facing. A few things that are making it easier:
-seeing my friends again
-therapeutic cooking
-my new old (old to me but new for this apartment) stereo (do people still use the word stereo?) that I just hooked up to my bedroom. Now I have access to music no matter which floor I'm on. Sweet.

Besides that, I'm just trying to keep up with the flow, and some interesting new developments (i.e., handwriting my notes for con law, figuring out a new note-taking system, and the necessary evil of introductory chapters) are providing just enough spice to keep things interesting.

Here's to a great semester.

No comments: