Monday, November 10, 2008

It's that time of year again

I've done some looking back in my archives, and it seems like each year, around this time, I post some sort of panicked/denial-ridden-perky post about how I need to sprint quickly and successfully through my final exams without losing my dignity or sense of personal hygiene. And I am here to say "Enough! No more pseudo-motivational phrases with snappy alliteration! No more talking about how stress is great, but success is greater! No more, I say! Let's just be honest."

I am in full-blown, 100%, all out holy-crap-I-need-to-get-my-rear-in-gear mode. And I am not ashamed to admit it! I do not deny it! Finals times SUCKS!

Whew. I feel strangely empowered now.







PS: Back to the clean slate. It was nice flirting with the girly swirl, but this is a little easier for me to look at.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

::sigh::

i feel the same way...

- Jen

Ms.Troy said...

i made myself some rules about how many days a week i could wear sweats (1), how many days per week i could go to school without showering (2), and how many classes i can miss (zero)--so i have broken 2/3 this week alone. but at least my outlines are going well, damn it! hehehe, love this post

Stacy said...

ms. troy was trying to distribute through you, it seems. where did you go, ms. troy?