Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Well, wouldn't you know

Just as I blog about not having anything to blog about, I realize that I do have something to blog (the bloggiest sentence ever blogged, I think). It's time for the Summer Round-up List!

Books I have read:
-Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill*
-Year of Wonders by Gwendolyn Brooks*
-People of the Book by Gwendolyn Brooks*
-A Simple Plan by Scott Smith*
-Gunslinger (The Dark Tower Vol. I) by Stephen King*
-Desperation by Stephen King*
-Candles Burning by Tabitha King and Michael McDowell
-Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn*
-Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
-Lady of Quality by Georgette Heyer

Books I have re-read:
-The Lost World by Michael Crichton
-IT by Stephen King

Books I have started to read but have not finished (and the forecast isn't good):
-The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Michael Chabon
-A Long Fatal Love Chase by Louisa May Alcott
-The Guns of August by Barbara Tuchman
-

Movies I have watched:
-Star Trek (x2)
-Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (x2)
-Downfall (or Der Untergang)
-Rachel Getting Married
-Dave
-The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Movies I have re-watched:
-P&P (both versions)
-Quantum of Solace
-Enemy at the Gates
-lots of other piddly little ones I don't feel like listing

This summer's signature food: homemade pizza

This summer's signature beverage: water from the fridge (bottled b/c the municipal water tastes like crap)

This summer's shoe: the Steve Madden Astro in black (seriously so comfortable)

This summer's anthem: Good Girls Go Bad, Cobra Starship feat. Leighton Meester

This summer's album: Fearless, Taylor Swift

Phew! The last three months in one post...not an easy task, my friends. I probably forgot about 27.64 things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me too with the Fearless! I put it on everyday when I get home! I've decided that Fearless and Hey Stephen are my favorites. I also saw Star Trek and LOVED it! Cannot wait for it to come out on DVD!
~Jen