Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Today sucks

Ok, today sucks. Even my mom agrees with me. The following is a verbatim transcript of a short conversation between said maternal figure and myself.

Me: Mom, today sucks.
Mom: Yes, today is [sic]sucks.

The toilet in my mom's bathroom started leaking out the top box lid thing, and basically flooded everything within a ten foot radius (though her bathroom's really big so it was confined to the room). However, we mopped, Shop-vac'd (Tom, we figured out what was wrong with it), and are in the process of washing all the rugs. I am also elbow deep in dishes, knee high in laundry, and up to my neck in things to do like vacuum, dust, clean the bathroom (toilets aside from the disastrous one).

I think I will console myself with chocolate, but what I really want are kisses. The Hershey kind would be nice too.

No comments: