Sunday, August 21, 2005

Mosqitoes and more

For all those interested, I am in the middle of a temporary lull in the unbelievably dull dullness of my life. Cousins Erin (boy) and Ben are here visiting from the Land Down Under. Accents duly noted.

YAY! In the last week my oh so generous mother has very kindly allowed me to go out with my friends on several occasions! Hooray! What a cause for celebration. I dedicate this to Jody, therefore, whom I have seen on all four of my ventures into the world of normal, social creatures.

Hmm...According to my count it's only about 2.5 weeks until we get back to Ann Arbor. YES I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a new pair of shoes...actually, two new pairs of shoes since the last time we spoke. One pair is a gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous set of pale, mint-green slingback stilletos. The other pair is a more traditional and functional, but no less gorgeous pair of black leather stiletto pumps. Tres sexy. Tres awesome.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Google Reacts to Splogs
Google Reacts to Splogs . Ahhh, but will Google solve the problem that LiveJournal has? The problem I'm talking about is the LiveJournal_Abuse team, which has always been made up of volunteers and will ban ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a make a lot of money fast site/blog. It pretty much covers make a lot of money fast related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Call it WSU Tech: School at forefront of e-education
PULLMAN + The technology wing of Jeff Records' life is significant. He has computers, both desktop and laptop.
My Acne Medicine site, covers Acne Medicine related stuff.

Anonymous said...

Kottke dumps Technorati for PubSub
Well know blogger Jason Kottke has said farewell and thank you for all the fish to Technorati in favour of PubSub.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a real estate new york site. It pretty much covers real estate new york related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic blog. Keep it up
If you a health issue, I'm sure you'd be interested in multiple sclerosis
We can stop any multiple sclerosis

スロ / Bernat said...

All is spam here