Sunday, September 18, 2005

Buckling down

Yes, I am, indeed, buckling down. I have lots of work to do and all of today to do it. And so, for the next 8 hours, I will be listening to music, snacking (but hopefully not too much as the pounds, I'm sure, are starting to pack on), and doing lots of homework while gossiping with my roomies. YAY I GOT DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES DVDS from the DAILY! Way to get free stuff.

Hmmm. I can make really good pasta dishes.

Tomorrow is my 6 month anniversary with my Tom. We are going out to dinner. I will be dressed up. OH IT IS SO EXSKITING.

Hmmm, let's see. What homework do I have today?

Reading for 317 and 330 (mucho mucho reading)
3 critiques for 223 and an assignment.
Reading for Shakespeare (who, in my notes, is affectionately known as Shake)
Some other shtuff.

Buckle down, Bernie, buckle down.

No comments: