Sunday, September 25, 2005

Lazy, yet satisfying.

Today I am being lazy and productive! Oh yes, beat that, other productive people who went to the library (read: Ruth). It is only 4 and I somehow feel like it's 6:30. This is a good arrangement, because now I have more time than I think I do! Oh joy!

This weekend was super duper awesome. I did nothing but laze around like a sleeping koala bear and I had a ton of fun doing it. Sometimes it's good to let your brain gelatinize. All that work it usually goes through tuckers it out.

I miss Tom. And Pudge the duck, who is at Tom's place so that he will be good company. But mostly I miss Tom. And it's only been...5 hours since I last saw him. Still. I always miss him the instant I don't see him any more.

Bernie has decided (that's me) to work hard. Really really hard. Therefore, I am going to BURN through my homework with all deliberate speed - Shakespeare! Critique! Stupidly dense and difficult to understand courts and judicial reading! Weird psych stuff that gives me a headache when I think about it too hard! YESSSSSSSSSS!

I have decided that logic does not go in circles. Instead it goes in curlicues. This is a good explanation for the fact that I can't always explain why I think what I think. It's complicated. See?

Look for my first column on Wednesday. I have decided that my column title will be "Take a quack at it" in honor of ducks everywhere. Again, my duck bathroom is pretty effin' sweet. Come take a look at it! It rocks. It is super cool. It fits the bill (hahahahahahahahahaha).

Should I do Honors English? Should I apply?

Oh Lordie. This is a dilemma.

No comments: