Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Nothing much

WOW WOW WOW!

I am super duper busy!

I also miss my doggies a lot. I've tried petting dogs on the Diag but their owners usually get annoyed or I don't have time to stop.

On another note, fall is here! This means several wonderful things: colorful trees, hot drinks (yum yummy), blankets to snuggle in, and sweaters! I also now have an excuse to pull out my coats, which I adore. On another, less wonderful note, it also means exams. Blehhhhhhhhh.

Bernie = worried about grades. Why am I only getting checks in my creative writing class and not check pluses?! It's really frustrating. I'm working realyl hard and I'm not getting any check pluses! Augh!

Yesterday, Tom and I cooked a venison dinner and I tasted venison for the first time. It was yummy. We ate it with mushrooms, onions, and green beans. This weekend we watched a LOT of football, and I learned a ton of new things about sports. I am getting so sporty. It's pretty sweet. We also slept a lot this weekend. I like sleep. I think it is one of my great loves, especially during this kind of weather because your bed is so soft and warm and blanket-y and outside it's nippy and frosty.

Grocery list:
-Hot chocolate/chai
-Peanut butter
-AAA batteries
-another notebook
-Apples
-Butter (enough to make cookies)
-Pam cooking spray

I miss my Disney Divas. I really wish I had a teleport machine that would allow me to travel to any part of the world in an instant.

No comments: