Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Stress and desire, or How I learned to live on 2 hours of sleep

Stress: Paper paper paper paper paper paper paper paper project exam exam exam paper paper exam.
Desire: Beautiful weather, awesome friends, handsome boyfriend (both of which are also studying)

Courtesy of N.
"Sleep is one of those paradoxical things. You want it the most when you can't have it."

Fully agreed on all sides.

Quick recap:
-Tater's visit = awesome
-Easter weekend = awesome-homesickness = aweshomesickness?
-Papers = making Bernie feel like a failure, part ten

On an embarassing note, today I somehow absentmindedly stumbled into a classroom full of people ten minutes before my own class was about to start. It seems that this has to happen every year, like a rite of passage or something. Some people do this as freshmen - Bernie does this on an annual (and sometimes biannual) basis.

Lovely.

Holding my breath for the plunge - if I survive, I'll be back later.

No comments: