Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Graped Out

I bought grapes at Wal-mart last week. That means I have to eat them all, which means I am all graped out. In fact, I think I might have turned into a grape. Allow me to check.

No, I am still a person.

In addition to this, I've realized that I have a problem that involves over-shooting when I use my camera. When I cover events I often take upwards of 40 pictures. This problem is, in fact, hereditary, as my father must take seven shots of the same family photo and keep all of them despite the fact that the only difference is who's blinking.

In another interesting turn of events, Honeycomb, doggie extraordinaire, was hospitalized for several days over the weekend due to a torn ligament in his back leg. This makes me very sad and even more sad that I'm not there to cuddle and pet and treat him back to health. But I did get to see Lucky this weekend, which made me very happy, as his sweet, slightly dumb face was just as cute as ever.

Also, I'm quickly eating my way through a bag of Baked Cheetos. This is alarming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't turn into a baked cheeto.