Saturday, September 02, 2006

El Apartment

Our new apartment is awesome. Seriously. Like, awesome. Jody, Arti, Ruth, Irene, I love you! We must do that champagne toast soon. In other news, class starts soon, LSAT class has already started, and Ann Arbor weather is disturbed. I can't tell if the sky thinks it's November, or if it's a weird weather effect of global warming. Hopefully it's not the latter, although I would be surprised.

Thus far, all goes well in the world of Bernie back in AA. I've discovered something that really sucks - parking in Ann Arbor. Hot damn, parking is a pain. I drive up and down twelve blocks and can't find a single space, so I end up parking in a structure overnight and paying out the nose for it. Never again, I tell you! Never again.

The ducks are getting used to their new environment. Being incredibly forgetful and absentminded, I definitely forgot to bring a pillow with me from home, so I'm sleeping on a sweater-weave throw pillow with a duck on it that leaves grid marks on my face when I wake up in the morning.

Last night, I ventured out in heels. I am SO not used to heels anymore - this entire summer I wore nothing but flat shoes. I need to get used to them again so I can wear my many pairs of sexy stilettos instead of leaving them to rot in the closet, looking beautiful, of course, but going painfully unworn.

If you're back in Ann Arbor and haven't seen me and are reading this, call! We shall most definitely need to get together. Preferably over a slice of pizza and a glass of beer. Or maybe a glass of champagne...since I'm 21! 21 21 21 21 yes awesome hooray!

No comments: