Saturday, September 23, 2006

Variety is the spice of life

Indeed. I am mixing it up this weekend and have hightailed it back to Kalamazoo/Port-age for some home time and my sister's confirmation. Food is good, doggies are good, everything is good. Yum.

Lucky got a haircut and he looks F-U-N-N-Y. He looks like a sausage dog. It's weird. But he is still really cute and smells good. Tom and I snuggle with him every chance we get, but he doesn't really seem to be fond of it. Maybe he doesn't like being squished? Dogs are weird.

Honeycomb's leg is still on the mend, but hopefully he's doing better. Right now I have been inforomed that there are 4 - count 'em, 4!) frogs in the pond out front. One on the top part and three on the bottom part. This morning Tom and I went and threw twigs at them and they jumped in the pond. Ridic!

No comments: