Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Back from DC

As you may read from the title - I'm back from DC. Everything was so great - I saw the Lincoln Memorial, the White House, the Vietnam War Memorial, the Korean War Memorial, Arlington National Cemetary, the National Archives, the dinosaurs at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History - whew! I feel so grown up, doing the whole drive to the airport, take a flight, take a metro thing all on my own.

Some strangeness has occurred in Milwaukee upon my return, but suffice it to say that I am handling the situation and I am being bold, smart, and safe.

Otherwise, I've got a month left in this fair city and I'm going to enjoy it!

1 comment:

Sales Rack Raider said...

Glad you had a great time in DC. I love the city, hate the humid weather, but I had lots of fun the last time I was out there.

Sounds like a sticky situation when you got home. Hope everything comes out OK.