Friday, April 11, 2008

A delayed, but no less dedicated, weekend post

I might be narcoleptic, but I never let sleep get in the way of a good time.

Last weekend, we (aka les girls) all went out with two of L.'s friends, St. and M., both of whom are rollicking good times. We also went out with J. and R. (hey guys!) and I promised I would write a blog post about our evening. So here it is!

After hanging out at at the c-house for a little (see, I'm even using the lingo) I fell asleep, probably for a solid 30 minutes, while everyone else probably made fun of me. No matter! I (wo)manned up, got into that cab, and made it to Finny's, where I proceeded to dance, play photohunt, and stand around with the best of the non-sleepers. That's right. I rock.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

"stand around with the best of the non-sleepers" hahaha - you're a champ!

Stacy said...

i was definitely pronouncing "les girls" "lez girls" and thinking to myself, "no, that isn't what bernie means." apparently i am not paying attention to your classy french-inspired patter. silly silly me gettin' too submerged in urban cool for berntastic flair.
linz is right though, you really were un champ!