Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Getting through it

This might certify me as a little bit nutty (or at the very least, kind of eccentric), but having Maurice around really makes things a lot better. It's kind of nice to look over and see him swimming around in his tank. Also, whenever I use the coffee table to type (i.e., now), he comes over to the side of his tank nearest me and chills out. I like to think he wants to be near me, but I'm pretty sure it's just that he likes seeing motion, instead of the inanimate objects he's stuck looking at all day. I haven't gone so far yet as to leave the TV on just for him. Let's hope I never get there....

Also, S. made a request that I put a quote on her blog. Because it is embarrassing, I'm not gonna. But I've mentioned it! So I'm sure that counts for something.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

"if you feel left out, i will moon you too."