Sunday, September 21, 2008

A clear and present problem



Not only are these butter-sugar-cocoa filled and frosted cupcakes delicious, they are also 100% homemade. Which means that I spent 1.5 hours that could have been otherwise productive churning out these bad boys.

The worst part of this whole thing? There are 12 of them (despite the relative harmlessness of the four in this photo). Which means that some of my friends are going to get choco-bombed tomorrow at school, because I sure as heck don't trust myself to be alone with these guys over the next few days without devouring them all. And the inevitable sugar rush alone would be devastating to my nerves. Some people play video games when they don't want to do homework. Me? The Kitchen-Aid is my procrastination station.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Bernie. I will be requiring one of these cupcakes tomorrow during fed courts. Thanks. See you tomorrow.
-Jen

Anonymous said...

Homemade frosting. Whoa. I tried licking the computer screen but all I could taste was dust.

P.S. good news. my computer screen is now dusted. but only in a little spot.

Leslie said...

Those look so good! Darn you and your (pink) kitchenaid. Almost makes we want to go procrastinate and cook!

Stacy said...

yummm.