Sunday, September 07, 2008

My favorite procrastination

If I don't want to do homework, I cook something. This is a fact well-known to all of my friends, who have pretty much welcomed the ritual bringing-of-the-baked-goods, usually commemorated on Sunday evenings when my unwillingness to read for class leads me to food websites dedicated to making my life more delicious. All those recipes! So little time!


On today's menu: macaroni and cheese with broccoli and sausage. Chocolate chip banana bread.

Ugh...my tummy....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

choc chip banana bread!
-stace

Anonymous said...

Whenever I had to do homework I cleaned something. Maybe we should just make sure we always have homework to do for the rest of our lives.

Anonymous said...

the above was me

Muttersome said...

I was wondering.