Monday, December 21, 2009

Holiday...celebrate!

Many things are happening at once. Christmas, New Year's, trips to Maryland and New Jersey, and trial advocacy starting on Sunday, January 3. Fantastic!

Seriously though, I am pretty happy to see 2009 draw to a close. A lot of good things have happened, certainly, and I am definitely grateful for them; but other, not-so-good things have happened as well and I think the fresh start that comes with a new year and a new decade will do everyone a bit of good.

In other news, Honeycomb and Lucky are still adorable, still a lot of work. I might be getting a little bit of a cold (thanks to T., whose cold relapsed with the hideous weather that descended on the East Coast this past weekend--but I don't mind your germs, love you!). And I can't wait for Christmas (but what else is new).

Happy end of the year, everyone! Here's to a healthy, safe, happy holidays and a brilliant start to a brilliant year. It's our time!

No comments: