Monday, February 01, 2010

World's most boring blog posts

Apologies in advance. I need a place to keep track of my mileage for 1/2 marathon training so I'm going to post it here, kind of as a way to keep me motivated and also to embarrass myself into training harder when I see three days of nothing but 1.6 miles.

Today: 1.67 miles

Other news: Visited T. in NJ last weekend. Got a ton of wedding stuff done, so I felt very productive. Here was my weekend itinerary:

Friday:
-Flight at 9:03.
-Arrive in BWI at 1:30.
-Drive to Philadelphia to visit A.
-Out for a late (very late) lunch.
-Vegged to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (possible one of the trippiest movies ever)
-Got ready for a late (very late) dinner.
-Ate delicious dinner.
-Slept HARD.

Saturday:
-Drove from Philadelphia to NJ.
-Showered.
-Met with priest.
-Ate lunch at potential rehearsal dinner restaurant.
-Visited six different hotels in the vicinity of our reception hall.
-Ate pizza for dinner.
-Came home and passed out.

Sunday:
-Drove from NJ to BWI.
-Flight at 2:30.
-Arrive home at 6:30.
-Drive home from airport.
-Pass out.

Exciting, yes? I thought so. But these things must be done and who's gotta do 'em? Us, that's who.

No comments: