Monday, November 01, 2010

NaNoWriMo begins again and other sundry news

Today marks the first day of another National Novel Writing Month, and I am super excited to get started. I feel so much more experienced now with one novel under my belt and totally ready for this blistering 1700 words/day pace. Well, for now at least. About ten days from now I'll start to slow down, so I better start building a word count cushion if I'm going to finish. Stay posted for updates on my progress!

Moving on, T. and I are trying to tackle the confusing morass of the first holiday season as newlyweds. Where do we go? Who do we see? Why does it cost so much money to fly to California for Thanksgiving? These mysteries may seem like nothing...but figuring them out is more than a bit of a headache. You don't want to leave anyone out, and you don't want to change your own beloved traditions, and you don't want to miss anything. Some people might say compromise; I say why the heckles can't I just have it all the way I want?

In other news, bar exam results are posted this Friday. Excuse me while I go vomit.

No comments: