Monday, November 22, 2010

Things that have happened

It has been a while, but I return again with a dispatch on some of the not-so-interesting happenings in my not-so-interesting life.
1. I passed the bar exam! For anyone who has taken the bar exam, you understand how this feels. For anyone fortunate enough to have escaped the experience, imagine you're standing on a public stage in front of thousands of people. There is a guy with a tattoo gun and he is about to tattoo "SUCKER" on your forehead, unless you managed to achieve a certain score on a test you took three months ago. You have no idea how you did on that test. The screen is about to flash whether or not you got that score. And then...you passed, the guy with the tattoo gun goes away, the adoring crowds cheer, and you can finally stop verging on the edge of constant nausea and be about your business. Yeah. Like that.

2. We just got a Wii and it is awesome. We use it every day...mostly to watch movies through Netflix. Because of it I have now watched The Young Victoria, The Princess and the Frog, and a bunch of cheesy kung fu movies. And Tom gets to watch his "cerebral military documentaries." Win win WIN.

3. I am steadily reading my way through the library's entire paperback collection. Until work starts, this is my job.

4. I am way behind on NaNoWriMo. Like, 10,000 words behind. I need to get my rear in gear if I'm going to finish this year. So why, you ask, am I writing this blog post when I could be writing another 500 words? I don't know. Why am I? See you later.

No comments: