Tuesday, February 05, 2008

No time, but still time

Thus far, this semester is kicking my butt. The class schedule is staggered very strangely, and as a result makes it much more difficult to evenly distribute the workload. As a result, I end up doing reading for all my classes in one night, and in addition to this Con Law definitely is giving me the mental runaround.

However! I am determined. So I'm still caught up, and I feel like I might actually even be learning things. But it will become important for me to start synthesizing things soon, before the concepts I learned in the first week float out of my mind completely; the outlining begins early this semester, if everything goes as planned.

It felt good to get this out of my mind. Seeing it in writing just reinforces my conviction that improved time management is the key to a sane, successful semester.

Now back to work.

No comments: