Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sick

Ugh, being sick sucks. I've finally caught the bug that seems to have been making its rounds among all law students. Unfortunately, somehow this sickness has manifested itself in the form of sheer exhaustion, sore throat, and a strange, uncomfortably hot feeling whenever I wake up. Also I've been queasy. Gross.

Another bad side effect: stupid little things set me off. Today I got all worked up because the cafe at school raised the price of a bagel from 99 cents to $1.29. It actually made me really upset. This was just one indication, as L. said: pants that are cranky. I can't believe I got all hot and bothered about a bagel. But I just couldn't bring myself to pay so much a bagel that didn't even come with cream cheese. So instead I ate pretzel sticks from the vending machine. That's me, sticking it to the man.

2 comments:

Sales Rack Raider said...

Hope you're feeling better. Just about every blog that I'm visiting has some mention of the blogger getting sick, or getting better from getting sick.

I hate being taken by surprise in terms of pricing, so I totally understand how you felt. Way to "stick it to the man."

Muttersome said...

It makes me wonder whether or not there's some form of blog-contagious disease...thanks for the well wishes.