Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Obligatory post about wow there's a lot of snow

Yes. There is a lot of snow. My boots are getting a workout and I think I will have to invest in a new pair if I'm going to make it through two more winters like this—the ones I have now are slowly giving way.

Spring break approaches, and I will be heading to my [not-so-native] home in Kansas, where I will hopefully sleep a lot, eat a lot, enjoy the not-as-cold-or-snowy weather, and hopefully squeeze in some study time, seeing as I have a midterm and an oral argument when I get back, not to mention exams that will be upon me before I know it.

I've also realized that I am shamefully non-observant. There are a bajillion (well, not that many) 1Ls walking around the lawschool that I swear just transferred in, because I don't even recognize them from walking in the hallways. Case in point: there's a girl who sits behind me in Property that I have never seen before. At first I thought she was an admitted student sitting in on a class, but I think that when you bring a computer to the same class four times in a row and take notes, you're probably an actual student.

No comments: