Saturday, May 20, 2006

Money = no money

As evident from the title, this is a philosophical post.

I think that money = no money.

Actually, this only comes from the fact that whenever I have money, I get this simultaneous urge to spend it. Usually on shoes. Sometimes on t-shirts and excessive internet shopping. Hey, when you live on an Island, sometimes you just gotta do it. But in the short span of time I've been here I've spent about a zillion dollars at Wal-Mart, done a little online boutique browsing, and...AND...bought two pairs of shoes.

Will someone please explain to me how in the 2.5 weeks I've been here I've managed to buy two pairs of shoes? From the same store, no less?

They're cute though. Really cute. And also really necessary, considering the zillion billion miles I walk every day. Because they're flat, comfortable, appropriate for work shoes. And as long as I keep telling myself that, I will continue to prove that, indeed, money = no money.

No comments: