Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Hi Arti!

Yes, by request, I am now naming my posts after friends who feel unloved after I dedicated a post to Ruth (see below.)

Well. Mackinac Island. What can I say?

This weekend I watched an insane amount of intense TV. Grey's Anatomy season finale (oh I cried so much) and Desperate Housewives. It's fun living with someone who appreciates the joy of titillating television as much as you do.

On Sunday, I went to Wal-Mart in Cheboygan. This was seriously one of the best things to happen to me in a long time. I realize that saying that makes me utterly sad and pathetic, but at least I'm honest. We ate lunch at Pizza Hut and OH MY GOD IT WAS SO GOOD IT BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES. I miss pizza. I miss delivery. I miss shopping in a store where peanut butter doesn't cost $5. Wal-mart was awesome. I bought socks, salad, celery, crackers, oreos, candy, yogurt, chocolate, lotion, shampoo, and I won't bore you with the rest. BUT I DID BUY MEAN GIRLS! The DVD! And it is awesome.

In other news, the weather here has been crazy, but today it is beautiful. Also I am dressed all in black because our washing machine doesn't work and I have few choices. According to a certain someone, I surely look like a black mamba.

Today walking to work was a hoot. There were disgusting fat worms all over the place.

I miss everyone! Send me emails! Send me blogposts! Do anything to help me stay occupied before I go nuts!

Love, Bernie.

No comments: