Sunday, October 07, 2007

Learning to learn, a little at a time

I feel like law school has been more of an onward rush of information that I've needed to learn how to learn, more than anything else. Undergrad was so fragmented and disjointed, easier to learn in chunks. By comparison law stuff is like swimming upstream trying to drink in as much as I can on the way.

In the interest of the almighty grade, I'm starting the study process a early - going over my notes, trying to actually read when I read, and absorbing as much as I can. I've been to see a professor once already, too, which puts me way ahead of the undergrad learning curve. I think I saw a professor only a few times in college, usually when I wanted to shift up from a + to a -.

And other news: family relocation. I'll say more later. Until then, this is Bernie-crim law-civ pro-torts, signing off. Goodnight, and [wish me] good luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

I've still never been to office hours - be it undergrad or law school. But this is because I'm afraid of being in an office with a professor.