Monday, March 17, 2008

Introducing...


Maurice Delgado Murphy

So named for the following reasons:
1. Maurice, because I think he could be a Frenchman
2. Delgado, because he looks like a flamenco dancer
3. Murphy, because I get the sense that he's down to earth.

I'm glad to bring him home because it'll be nice to have something else around, even if that something is just a scaly, inscrutable Betta Splendens that can't talk back or even perk its ears (do fish have ears?). However, I'm pretty sure that when he flicks his fin like that, he means "I completely agree with you," and when he swishes his tail like this, he means "I know. What were they thinking!?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nnnVARy niiiice

plus it's sushi in a pinch

Stacy said...

omg you got a fish!!! welcome, Maurice :)