Tuesday, June 20, 2006

At last, an update

Sorry for the weeklong delay, although I'm not even sure if anyone reads this. oh well. It's good for me, at least, to get my thoughts out of my head where they seem to be rattling around on super-high speed.
Hmmm. I'm hungry. After I write this post I'm definitely going to eat something.
I have a bueaitful unch of flowers on my desk and they are so pretty, and made even prettier by the fact that I arranged them! Yes, I did indeed. They are pretty and pink and they make me happy.
Hopefully today I shall get a letter in the mail from a Tom. I think I will also send one today. Won't that be so exciting!? Also, i bought these really awesome markers at Wal-Mart the last time I was there and they are so cool. I'm afraid that they'll run out soon because I've been using them so often.
I still have a few stories to work on for this week. If I can get everything done today all that will be left for tomorrow is the Weather Channel and I can finish it and then relax because another stressful deadline is over.
Phew.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read it! Hi, Honey! I love you!

Anonymous said...

ditto.