Saturday, June 03, 2006

The first month is ova!!!

Don't get me wrong. I'm having a great time here on the Mack. I am also not having a great time being homesick, Tomsick, and Chinesefoodsick. So I think things balance themselves out. I look upon this summer as a challenge. If I can make it through this and still have a good time, I can make it through anything.

The other day Leslie and I were singing Rent and there's a line that goes "New York City/The center of the universe/times are shitty/but I'm pretty sure they can't get worse/It's a comfort to know/when they're singing the hit the road blues/that anywhere else you could possible go after New York would be/A pleasure cruise." We think that it applies very well to Mackinac Island.
Nothing else is really happening in the life of the Bern.
What should I eat for lunch?

OOOH I remember what's new. In two weeks Tom is going to come and visit me again! How exciting is that!? I can't wait. I miss that kid so much.

Everyone else should come and visit me too. Ahem.

No comments: