Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Posts, sporadically

Unfortunately, blogger has updated its browser requirements, meaning my shady computer at the office which is still running Mac OS 9.2 is unable to deal with the cookie system. Therefore, I can only post on my blog when I have the energy to haul my laptop down to the office, which is going to become more often since I plan on signing up for an online LSAT course. Woohoo. fun fun fun.
The LSAT is pretty much taking over the part of my life tha'ts not already taken over by work. I want to get a really good score, really good, and the only way I'm going to do that is if I study because this test is a bitch. A bitch! And I need (and want) a very very very good score. Like, breaking 170. So I'm going to study. I've already blown a vast amount of money on LSAT books, and I hate spending money on things I don't like very much. I think it''s poopy. Which, come to think of it, it certainly is.
I miss everyone. On Sunday i went to Alpena and got off of this rock for 18 hours, which was fun and fabulous because it was for his mom's surprise birthday party and I had a really good time. I ate lots of food.
Also I went to Walmart, that mecca of consumerism and a veritable nirvana for those convenience-shopping deprived loonies living on the Island. I bought lots of stuff and lots of food, including containers that are compartmentalized which I was SUPER excited about but then my yogurt leaked into my sandwich. Lovely. So now I'm mad at the containers.
Nothing else to report except that it's Lilac Festival here, meaning busy busy busy. I am busy busy busy. Send me love! Send me emails! Send me anything and I shall send you fudge.
Love, an Island-bound Bernie.

No comments: