Friday, June 09, 2006

Ohhh I have such a headache

As you can tell from the title of this post, I've got a headache. And it's not pretty, either.

Also, I have just found out that one of my friends who lives in AZ has gotten engaged. ENGAGED, people. This is weird. People all around me are getting married and to be honest, it's kind of freaking me out. I mean, I am not freaked out about the potential or certainty that I may indeed one day be married. The freak-out factor stems from, I'm sure, the fact that these people are in the same life bracket as me and I am still studying for exams, worrying about papers, applyign for internships and law school and in this funky transitional period of my life that doesn't really jive with the whole settling down thing.

Perhaps I am simply fickle. My roommate and I are going to get icecream and it will be SO delicious. What flavor shall I get? I simply do not know.

Things are looking a little better lately. I have noticed a trend - I always get down in the dumps in the beginning of the week. It usually dissapates by Thursday morning. Coincidence? I think not.

No comments: