Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Back, and not really loving it

So I'm back from my wonderfully spontaneous Alpena weekend, and just to say, being away from a place where you have a comfy bed, plenty of food, and a readily available Tom isn't all that fun. Anyway.

I'm studying for LSAT as much as I can now, especially considering the fact that one of the most important things for me when it comes to law school is being able to go wherever I want. Ergo, high LSAT score. Which also sucks because it means I have to study a lot, but no pain, no gain, right?

Yesterday, I received a text message from the surprisingly technically cell-phone savvy Tater. Unfortunately, as I am neither technically savvy nor text-message experienced, I will have to resort to sending her a shoutout here on my blog.

SHOUTOUT TO TATER!!

No comments: