Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Miss Clavel, orange gum, and the occasional grapefruit

Hi everyone!

I got an awesome doll from the Fourth of July kids table. Behold!



She is Miss Clavel from Madeline. Remember her? I loved her. I always wanted to live in an old house in Paris that was covered with vines, and be one of those twelve little girl in two straight lines, and she would rush up and down stairs putting on her wimple while I was having an attack of appendicitis.

Also, orange gum is amazing.



I know the Orbit commercials are kind of annoying and don't make any sense, but the gum is really delicious. And it manages to leave a good taste in your mough instead of the weird gross one you get from Juicyfruit or other such falsified fruit flavored chewing gums.

And I'm a big fan of the occasional grapefruit.



And in case you're suspicious, yes, that is indeed a grapefruit, not an orange. Trust me on this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Someone's a little bored at work! Are all computer cameras backwards like a mirror?