Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wow...long time no blog

Yes, indeed, long time no blog. I have interesting news to report - my camera is on the fritz. Yes, indeed, my camera! Pretty much my lifeblood! Unlike some people I know, who don't use their cameras very often, mine is almost always in my bag, ready to snap a picture - or nine.

The LSAT is also coming up - a scary and unthrilling prospect looming large on my horizon. Ew. Gross. Because my favorite thing in the world to do is bubble in little circles with a number two pencil that doesn't erase well early in the morning on a Saturday. Fabuloso!

On another note, Sideways = best movie ever. I seriously, honestly, absolutely love that film. Could it get any more fantastic? No, I really don't think so. Also, Twizzlers are the bomb, peaches are delicious, and Bernie is getting to the point where she actually is too busy to blog. So au revior, until next time. Hopefully, it'll be soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

but I can help you practice for the LSAT! For example:

Geniuses who study always do well on the LSAT. Bernie is a genius. Therefore, Bernie will do well on the LSAT.

Which of the following would most strengthen the argument?
a. Bernie is the best
b. Bernie is very pretty
c. Bernie likes ducks
d. Bernie studies

(HINT: all of them are correct)