Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The end of my day (probably)

Well, it's official - Bernie has no life! Her days have somehow melted into a) talking to Mom about the same subjects (i.e. Tom, grandmother, Vietnam, father being away), b) being online/writing emails, c) missing beloved friends, d) sleeping and eating. I took two 2 hour naps on seperate occasions today. Freaky, I know. Maybe I'm slowly turning into a fungus. They sleep a lot, right?

TODAY'S MESSAGE: Sophia, light of my life and fire of my loins (sorry, that's from Lolita, I had to throw it in). You are the light of my life (though not the fire of my loins) and I love you eternally much. Just struggle through these last few weeks and then we'll have a blast!!!!!!!!!

Something I've noticed: these colons are almost perfectly shaped.
::::::::::::::::::: <--- wow, that's really fun and cool looking. And weird, so I'll stop now.

No comments: