Monday, May 09, 2005

Party plans

Dear Abby,

I have a birthday party coming up, at the end of May. Since the weather is likely to be warm, although we're in Michigan which makes any day a guess, I have planned outdoor fun. What sort of things should I provide so that the party will be absolutely awesome? Also, it is my 20th birthday.

Sincerely,
Openly Lighthearted Damsel


Dear OLD,

20, you say? That's the most depressing birthday ever, except for all the ones after 21. Therefore, I recommend much outdoor play equipment - bubbles and blowers, sidewalk chalk (to play hopscotch and just draw), lots of good food, good friends, and little green Army men so you can play war. If you buy enough of those people can take them home as party favors too. There you go, OLD. That's my advice. Have a good birthday.

Sincerely,
Abby

No comments: