Saturday, May 07, 2005

Today

Wow, today has been an adventure! We (the family) went to Grand Rapids, ate Dim Sum, went shopping at the Asian Grocery (yay jelly drink and cashew cookies), got my dad a haircut, and went shopping at el mall-o. I bought my very first pair of sunglasses (I know! It's so exciting!!!) and we found a very nice suit for my grandmother to wear for Mother's Day tomorrow. We also had ice cream at Dairy Queen, and it was yummy. Then we drove home and now I'm so tired I might take a nap, but I will be awake for tonight because there is a movie party! YAY MOVIE FUN!

Guess what I got in the mail?
A POSTCARD FROM MY TOM!


TODAY'S MESSAGE: O Inventor of Postcards, I adore thee. Small cards of stiff paper with pretty pictures printed on them are the lifeblood of my mail existence. I love them and you, and those who send them to me.

No comments: