Sunday, May 01, 2005

First post!

Augh, first post! First post! What should I say to commemorate this momentous event? First post! Since this is a blog it must mean that I need to say something really cool, or insightful, or wise. Ah, crap. I think I'm clean out of those sort of things.
Ok, since this is a first post, there has to be a section entitled:

First things first
1. Portage is turning out to be boring.
2. I miss my friends and Tom.
3. It's late and I'm typing this = I have no life.


Chronicle of my day:
1. Woke up. Ate.
2. Went to church. Sat way in back out of line of sight of anything except large mass of heads. (haha, Mass of heads - get it? Unintended, but still funny).
3. Came back. Ate. Cleaned up room.
4. Cleaned up room for what seemed like 9 hours but really was only 2.5.
5. Talked to Tom (Yay!)
6. Ate dinner. Goofed around with family.
7. Pretended to clean up room while surfing Web, watching TV, reading various books I forgot I owned, and listening to music. Fooled mother who thought I was being productive (good job, Bern).
8. Started blog.

This is a very long first post. For those who have read so far I will say this - You are cool.

Ooh, this is an idea! Everyday I'll put a special message for someone. Do you wonder when it will be you? Dum Dum Dum Dum Dum.....look out! You never know!!! (Don't you admire my cool and subtle ways of making people read this?...)

TODAY'S MESSAGE: Jody is my love and I love her! Also she has nice hair and a good sense of humor and a shirt which she bought at H&M in Chicago when we went to visit Christine.

That's it for the first post. Sorry it was so long! Much love to all.

1 comment:

Jody said...

I love Bernie and feel so lucky to be her friend, here is a poem in her honor:

I have a friend, her name is Bern,
Every moment, from her I Learn:
To be nice, friendly, fun, have class;
Also how to be sexy and shake that ass!