Monday, May 23, 2005

YAY TODAY IS WONDERFUL!!!!

YAY!!!! GUESS WHAT TODAY I GOT TWO PIECES OF MAIL A POSTCARD FROM MY TOM AND A BIRTHDAY CARD FROM MY AWESOME COUSIN ANN!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!! PLUS WE ARE HAVING PIZZA FOR DINNER TONIGHT!!!

Ok, letting up on the caps. Anywho, I am super excited and it is really fabulous and today I had lunch with my Gretch-Fletch which is also awesome!

It is now time to reveal my secret party plans.

Guest List:
-You!!!!!
-Other people!!!

Activities:
-Blowing Bubbles
-Playing hopscotch and drawing on the driveway
-Eating
-Playing battle of the backyard with little green army men
-Watching movies

There will also be a brownie ice-cream cake (sure to send Ruth into culinary ecstasies)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know you want to be there to celebrate my quarter-life crisis. According to Gretchen, all of the planned activities are a direct result of me being in denial of my age and maturity.

I, however, think she's crazy. After all, who played tag at her 16th birthday party?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anhthy!!! 0=]

This is Michelle your little cousin!!! I just wanted to say hi and wish you an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! <3
All of us down here miss you!!! =[
Hope you miss us too!!!

Love always,
Michellieeee x3