Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Today stinks

Today was very stinky. A bunch of non-fun, non-cool, disappointing stuff happened.

-Frantic change of plans because my mom wrote down the wrong DAY to take my grandmother to the airport. Disappointment ensues because of plans that were supposed to happen tomorrow but now won't since the airport trip was moved to today.
-Painters are doing the doors so they are all open and flies have taken advantage and decided to buzz all over. I put away all the food but they're still there...buzzing...
-Honeycomb tangled with a wet brush and now has a streak of gray paint down his back.
-I smacked my forehead a good one on an open cabinet door.
-Mini-fight with the mater over backseat driving. I will never win.
-My last day as a teenager.

Oh well. At least I have tomorrow to look forward to!

No comments: