Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The Wrap Up

Dinner at Pizza Hut because weird Chinese people were at my house enjoying the movie theater and what appeared to be lots of cups of tea with cookies. Dinner was sort of surreal because it took us an hour and a half to get our pizza = !!!! We did get 50% off the bill, though, which is only fair, because the whole ordeal was 2.2 hours long. FOr some reason whenever we go to Pizza Hut something like this happens. Last time they burned our pizza so we got another one free. Hmmmm. Must look into this weird karmic aura thing.

My sister is P.O.'d at me. I have, it seems, forgotten what it is to be a little sister. Oh wait- I don't know, since I'm an older sister and apparently all we do is be mean. Little sisters!!! *shakes fist*

Not much else to report. About to go to bed (I know, I know, I'm sad). Dentist appointment tomorrow (yuck, but Jody will be interested in the details). Must remember to mail out invitations. Till tomorrow, then.

No comments: