Monday, May 02, 2005

Last post for today

I think this is the last post for today. Probably.

After dinner, I went with Tater to Barnes and Noble where we had a nice chat about life, our plans for the summer, basic stuff. It was so good to talk to her again because I miss my Tater when I don't see her and we almost never get to hang out any more, what with her being in AA when I'm in the zoo and etc. After talking to her I've outlined my basic plans for the summer.

1) Make money (somehow).
2) Change the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To me, those sound like really good plans. Any help would be much appreciated.

I talked to Tom, which was nice. I miss that kid. After you read this, Tom, you should check your email if you haven't already done so.

I am also talking online to Arti as I write this. I miss that girl! She is far away in NJ and I am here, alone, at my desk. Poooooooooooop.

Not much left to say, except that I'm having a birthday party on the last Friday in May, the 27th, and YOU should come.

Don't forget to get your daily dose of duckiness by turning around twice and quacking. Also the chicken dance. Also being a silly goose.

I should get this odd interest in farm birds checked out. Until later, or at least tomorrow, I'll say goodnight.

Good night, all.

No comments: